I love a good tag post! I’ve seen this floating around on quite a few blogs I read, and I thought it’s be a fun way to kick off November!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty items will probably be High Street products; Makeup Revolution are probably my favourites. I also love Colourpop for their affordability and quality, however I always get stung on customs charges so possibly not that inexpensive!
My most expensive Beauty items are probably my Charlotte Tilbury or YSL Lipsticks; I can’t resist them!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Eyelashes! I love the look they give when I wear them, but I can’t stand applying them. They’re too fiddly and messy!
I remember trying to get hold or the Urban Decay Through the Looking Glass Palette for MONTHS after it released. I’ve also had the same issue with the Morphe 350 Palette, although my Husband managed to buy it me for my birthday first time. I’d been trying for AGES!
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I love the smell of my Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks; they have a chocolate/vanilla scent, and are gorgeous!
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
This is a tough one as most people tend to skip primer, which is something I do religiously! I have to say I probably neglect doing a winged eye, as I find it so tiresome trying to get the wings even or making sure they look good. Sometimes, it’s more hassle than it’s worth!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
For me, it’s when I get my eye shadow looking on point. I have relatively clear skin so my base doesn’t really look that bad, but because I have hooded eyes I find eye shadow so difficult to get right!
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
For me, nice eyes and a great smile are a must, just behind a good sense of humour.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
There are so many! I have a weakness for High End Lipsticks and eye shadow palettes, so anything like this would be a winner in my books.
I tag you all! Just leave a link below so I can read your posts!