I’ve seen this floating around for a while, and obviously I’ve seen the videos on the Vogue website, so thought I’d give this one a go myself!
1. What’s your favorite movie?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s. There’s so many film that I just love, but nothing comes close to the love I have for this one!
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
A Street Cat named Bob. Bloody love this one!
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
Either Psycho (Classic!) or Rear Window. Both classics that I love. Although, I did study The Birds for a module at Uni, and really enjoyed it!
4. A book you plan on reading?
The Game of Thrones series. I’ve read a couple, but need to finish the rest. They’re just so long!
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
To Kill a Mockingbird. Remains one of my favourite books to this day.
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
Grey’s Anatomy. I’ve seen it so many times before, but I love having it on in the background whilst I’m working.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
I’d have to say about a 7. There are good things on the horizon.
8. iPhone or Android?
I’ve had both, but nothing compares to my iPhone 7+. I just love it!
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter. Always has been.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
I’ve loved reading the adventures of Adam Ellis (@Moby_Dickhead) on Twitter, and the whole ‘Dear David’ saga. Very creepy, and I don’t know what to make of it all. But I’m hooked, none the less!
11. What’s your favorite food?
Strawberries. Again, something that hasn’t changed for years.
12. Least favorite food?
It has to be some form of vegetable. Maybe sprouts.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
I’m all about that pineapple on pizza.
14. Favorite drink?
Alcoholic or soft drink? I’m a big lover of vodka, lemonade and lime, or a cocktail (or two!). Otherwise, I don’t drink anything other that water mostly.
15. Favorite dessert?
Can’t beat a slice of cheesecake.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. Whats the hardest part about being a mum?
The early starts. I can’t remember the last time I had a lie-in.
20. Favorite solo artist?
Ed Sheeran, at the moment.
21. Favorite song?
Iris, by The Goo Goo Dolls.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
I wouldn’t even know where to begin. Maybe Lady Gaga?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Piano. I’ve always wanted to play the piano. When I have the space (and the money!) I definitely want to buy an upright piano and take lessons.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I have 4, so this is kind of redundant. If I had to have any more, it’d probably be a peacock feather or birdcage. No particular reason why, I just like them.
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question. Probably to be.
26. Dogs or cats?
I’m definitely more of a dog person, but saying that my two cats are more like dogs than anything else.
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale watching. It’s on my Bucket List of things to do.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
There’s been 29 birthdays and Christmases, so I genuinely couldn’t say!
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Probably the ones I gave my Husband for his 30th. I went all out on ’30 reasons why I love you’ with 30 corresponding gifts!
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
My company? Genuinely, I don’t remember.
31. What’s your favorite board game?
Probably Monopoly. Although, I get quite competitive and don’t like losing.
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
Ibiza, for a holiday.
34. What country do you wish to visit?
America. I’ve never been, so have quite a few trips planned!
35. What’s your favorite color?
36. Least favorite color?
Not a big fan of orange.
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Depending on the situation, really. Going out? Heels. For everyday? Flats.
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
Swimming. I love to swim!
41. Best way to de-stress?
A bath with some candles and a good book.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To freeze time.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
I have no idea!
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
Not for a while.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Nope, I hate it! It looks so childish!
47. Do you bake?
Whenever I can find the time.
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
My eyes, boobs or bum!
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
A random Spotify playlist I found.
52. Favorite smell?
Something sweet, I think.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
It’s either my Mom or Sister.
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Most likely Rob.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
Tennis. I used to love this at school, but was always rubbish!
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
Autumn – when it’s not raining!
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Stephen Fry, Barack Obama and Violette Szabo.
61. Hugs or kisses?
A little of both.
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
To the Dominican Republic, on my Honeymoon.
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
The Harry Potter books.
68. Favorite bedtime story?
Anything by Roald Dahl or Beatrix Potter.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
How to lose friends and alienate people. Oh, wait…
70. Favorite sound?
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Probably one of Owen.
Phew! That took a while! Feel free to use for your own blogs; remember to send me your links if you do!