It wouldn’t be Blogmas without the obligatory tag post. Welcome to Blogmas Day 5!
There’s nothing I love more to read than other Bloggers Tag posts. I love being nosey and learning a little more about the person than with a tag post. I saw this one floating around last year and as I already had a schedule for Blogmas 2016, I had no room to fit it in. So, here it is in 2017’s Blogmas instead!
THE TAG QUESTIONS:
1. What do you love most about December?
I absolutely love the festive activities that you can take part in; Christmas markets, Carol services, putting up the decorations, Christmas Eve Drinks with friends. This year, I’m looking forward to spending Christmas Eve with Owen and Rob; as Owen is another year older he’s definitely into things a lot more than he was last year. I’m looking forward to putting out a mince-pie and glass of something for Santa, then snuggling up and playing with his toys. He’s not aware of what Christmas is (That will probably be next Christmas) but he’s very inquisitive so will be fascinated with the Christmas Tree.
2. What is your favorite perfume to wear with the holidays?
I don’t think I have a favourite ‘festive’ perfume, I tend to wear whatever I like currently at the time. But I do love the more spicy, ‘Christmassy’ scents such as gingerbread, oud and spiced orange – especially in candles!
3. Which 3 products can’t you live without this December?
A good lip balm and moisturizer, a woolen scarf and some cosy slippers for when I get home on those cold, dark nights!
4. What is your go-to look this month? Winged liner? Red lips? Tell us!
I love a good red lip! Sometimes with a winged eye, sometimes smokey…but always a red lip!
5. What is your most favorite glittery product? It can be anything!
I’m not a big glitter lover, but I do make an exception for Christmas Parties. I love to had a gold shimmer eye with a wing and red lip; this year I’ll definitely be experimenting with my Morphe 35O and 35F palettes – there are some gorgeous shimmer shades in those!
6. Show us your favorite ornament from your Christmas Tree!
I don’t think I could choose 1; I have so many and can’t stop buying more!
7. Which candy are you going to eat too much of this month?
For me, it won’t be candy I eat; it’ll be the big share size tubs of Cadbury’s Roses and Miniature Heroes.
8. What is your favourite December/Holiday related movie or TV show to watch?
I wrote a blog post about this last year, but if I had to choose one I’d say I absolutely have to watch Home Alone 1 and 2 and Scrooged each year without fail. They’re my favourites.
9. What do you really hope Santa has wrapped in a present for you this year?
I don’t like to ask specifically for gifts because I feel a little greedy when I do, but I’d absolutely love to receive a Canon DSLR camera, or a couple of the Zoeva Eye Shadow palettes.
10. The Holidays are all about sharing the love, Who do you want to give a shout-out and why?
The main men in my life; my husband Rob and my son Owen. The two most important people in my life.
If you’re stuck for Blogmas post ideas, feel free to tag yourself! Leave your links in the comments if you complete this one!